How to Let Go of constantly “doing” and “giving” and Create a Healthy Life YOU Design and Love
Do you often push through fatigue to finish that one last thing, rather than listening to your body and taking a break? Do you crave guilt-free time with family and friends without that “to-do” list nagging you in the back of your brain? Do you always give 110 percent?
If you can relate, chances are you are a High Achieving Woman.
Learning to Dance with Life includes seven keys and proven tools and practices to support women to transform their lives from constantly “doing” and “giving” to healthy, balanced lives THEY design and love. It emerged from the author’s own experience of almost burning out, and includes intimate stories from her personal life, and tools she has used herself and with clients around the world, as a coach and consultant.
This book is for you if:
- You give more than receive
- You do more than be; and
- You are tired of living life on a treadmill and feeling like you can’t get off.
- Discover some attributes of High Achieving Women
- Explore the costs of constantly doing and giving
- Design your own vision of work-life balance
- Create a healthy balanced life that works for you
- Experience less stress, increased energy, focus, clarity, passion and contentment.
About the Author
Pamela Thompson, B.N., M.Sc., is a certified life and business coach, speaker, entrepreneur, facilitator and international consultant. She is passionate about supporting driven women to thrive in life and in business.
Pam is on a global mission to help build peace in the world one woman at a time; having worked in conflict areas including: Afghanistan, Colombia, Nigeria and Pakistan. She is committed to helping you find more fun and time for you, reconnect with your passion, work smart and stay healthy. She would love to help you create your unique life dance.