Capucia LLC is a boutique publishing services company that understands your book is your “baby” – an extension of who you are. We know you’ve spent months, years or even decades dreaming of this moment, when the book that’s been waiting to come out is ready for “delivery.”
We also understand the overwhelm, frustration and confusion that can stop authors in their tracks when it comes to turning a completed manuscript into a beautiful, professional-looking book that people want to buy.
Expanding on our 16 years of award-winning work for CEO and best-selling author, Christine Kloser, we’re now growing our services to offer the transformational author community everything you need to “birth” your book – from editing and custom design services to proofing, publishing in print and digital form, distribution across online platforms around the world, marketing consulting, Amazon optimization, Amazon advertising, media release writing and distribution, access to independent bookstore distribution, and monthly publishing “mastermind” calls to support you through the process… and more!
If you’re looking for a company to trust with your book – one who will treat it with the same tender-loving-care you have – look no further. Our author-centric approach is a breath of fresh air in what many experience as a “churn ‘em and burn ‘em” industry. Our commitment is to quality rather than quantity.
You’ll never feel forgotten with us; your Publishing Concierge will be with you every step of the way – gently guiding you through the process, keeping you updated on the progress of your book, ensuring deadlines are met, and seeing you across the finish line until your book is in hand and making a difference in your readers’ lives.
Capucia Publishing Package includes:
Your Look, Feel and Essence
- Professionally Designed Custom Cover
- Custom Interior Design & Formatting – Print and Digital Versions
- Image Insertion (B/W: print format – Color: digital format only)
- Business cards and postcards for your book
- Cover images to use on your website and in print materials
Personal Guidance Every Step of the Way
- Personal Publishing Concierge
- Detailed Editorial Assessment and Recommendations
- Two Rounds of Editing By Our Professional Editing Team
- Two Rounds of Proofreading
- Back Cover Copy Review and Editing
- Kindle & Ingram Spark Account Setup and Training
- ISBN, Barcode, LOC Control #, and Copyright Registration
You Retain Ownership and Royalties
- 100% Rights to Your Book (You are in control)
- Electronic Delivery of all Final Print and Digital Files for Your Records
- 100% of Sales – You keep ALL profit from book sales – No Royalty Split
Marketing and Promotional Support
- Four Hours of Private Marketing Consulting for Your Launch
- Amazon Optimization – Including strategic consulting on categories, price, cover, title, book description, editorial reviews and more.
- 30 Days Paid Amazon Ads
- Professionally Written Media Release… and Online Distribution
- Submission to Independent Book Stores to be Considered for Brick-and-Mortar Distribution
- Your Book Available for Purchase on Amazon, Kindle, iBooks, Nook, Baker and Taylor, Barnes & Noble, Indie Bound and more
- Ingram Catalog Listing – for Book Store Availability
- 50 Printed Copies Delivered to Your Door
- Announcement to Christine Kloser’s Facebook Community (20,000 and growing) When Your Book is Released
- Inclusion in our Weekend Reading Blog with Link to Purchase Your Book
Our average fee per client is $14,500 USD.
Our clients believe we offer the most robust publishing package… for the most fair price.
We look forward to seeing if you’re a fit for our author family!