Your Next Chapter
LET’S GET YOUR Book PUBLISHED!
Capucia LLC is a boutique publishing services company that understands your book is your “baby” – an extension of who you are. We know you’ve spent months, years or even decades dreaming of this moment, when the book that’s been waiting to come out is ready for “delivery.”
“We also understand the overwhelm, frustration and confusion that can stop authors in their tracks when it comes to turning a completed manuscript into a beautiful, professional-looking book that people want to buy.”
“So, we’ve made the process easy and simple by offering authors everything you need to “birth” your book – from top-notch editing and custom design services, to proofing, and publishing in print and digital form. Plus, we provide distribution across online platforms around the world, personal coaching from our launch and marketing consultants, Amazon optimization, Amazon advertising, media release writing and distribution, access to independent bookstore distribution, and monthly publishing “mastermind” calls to support you through the process… and beyond!
If you’re looking for a company to trust with your book – look no further. With more than a decade of experience working closely with authors to publish their books, we know what works and what doesn’t… what’s necessary, and what is simply expensive “fluff.” We’ve distilled the essential parts every author needs into one complete publishing package that leaves no stone unturned… and a wake of delighted authors in our path!
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
Capucia PUBLISHING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Assignment to an Editor Best Fit for Your Book
- Detailed Editorial Assessment
- Editorial Recommendations Prior to First Round of Edits
- Two Rounds of Editing
- Two Rounds of Proofreading
- Back Cover Copy Review and Editing
Your Look, Feel and Essence
- Professionally Designed Custom Cover
- Cover Images to Use on Your Website and In Print Materials
- Custom Interior Design and Formatting
- Image and Graphics Insertions (10 Included)
- Print-Ready Promotional Postcard Design Files (Print on your own)
- Print-Ready Author Business Card Design Files (Print on your own)
- ISBN Number and Barcode with Price Extension
- Library of Congress Control Number, and Copyright Registration
- Global Online Distribution via Amazon, Kindle, iBooks, Nook, Baker and Taylor, Barnes & Noble, Indie Bound and more
- Kindle & Ingram Spark Account Setup and User Training
- Ingram Catalog Listing – for Book Store Availability
- Consulting on Book Price, and Category Selection
- 50 Printed Copies Delivered to Your Door
- Weekly Office Hours
You Retain Ownership and Royalties
- Strictly Fee-for-Service Publishing Agreement
- You Maintain All Rights to Your Book
- You Keep 100% of All Sales… No Royalty Split
- Ownership of Your Completed Print-Ready Files
- Delivery of All Final Print and Digital Files for Your Records
Marketing and Promotional Support
- Our Six-Month Book Marketing Map
- Five Hours of Planning & Accountability Calls
- Lifetime CAMMP (Capucia Author Mindset, Marketing, and Publishing) with Christine, Carrie and Guest Experts for Ongoing Training… with LIVE Q & A
- 21 Ways to Market Your Book – Course
- Curated Marketing Resource Directory
- 21 Ways to Make Money as an Author – Course
- Curated Making Money Resource Directory
- How to Create an Amazing Author Platform – Video Workshop
- The Book Launch Blueprint – Course
- Book Marketing Templates – PDF
- Amazon Optimization for Your Book Page
- 30 Days of Paid Amazon Ads
- Professionally Written Media Release and Online Distribution
- Media Placement Report and Logos of All Distribution Outlets
- Submission for Consideration by Our Library Sales Representative
- Book Promotion via Christine Kloser’s Social Media and Email List
- Creation of Your Book Video
- 4-color professionally designed book sell-sheet
Our average fee per client is $22,500 USD
Our clients often comment that we offer the most robust publishing package… for the most fair price.
We look forward to seeing if you’re a fit for our author family too!
HERE’S WHAT Clients ARE SAYING
“A Turnkey Service that Took Me from Raw Manuscript to Published Book”
"I was so excited when I finished writing my manuscript, but quickly realized I had no idea how to get it published. So, after completing Christine’s Get Your Book Done program to write my book, I was relieved to discover her company had a turnkey service that took it from raw manuscript to published book. Their expert team project managed the entire process, provided high quality editing and graphic design, and did everything in a highly coordinated manner. Now, my book is published and has been a best-seller in my category on Amazon. Plus, it’s helped me attract new clients! I am happy that I used these experts rather than taking on self-publishing myself. I was able to focus on my thriving business while they managed every detail for me."
Author, Bold and Fearless
“The Value and Quality I Received Here Was Light Years Beyond Anyone Else”
Choosing to work with Capucia Publishing took all of the guesswork out of an otherwise stressful publishing process. Everything their professional team did for me either met or exceeded my expectations in ways other companies couldn’t have. And I would know! I had several other companies offering to assist me with the publication of my book, yet the value and quality I received here was light years beyond any other company I had considered. A few of the highlights of working with this team are the true family environment created with their authors, the great communication at every step of the process, simplicity in moving through the process, and top notch professional results. If you’re shopping around for publishers - like I was - look no further. This is the best company you will find anywhere.
Author, Conversations With My Dad
“Excellent Guidance and Communication”
"I decided to get my book, Career ReCharge: Five Strategies to Boost Resilience and Beat Burnout published by Capucia publishing because of their amazing Publishing Director. I had the opportunity to meet her at one of Christine writing retreats and I witnessed, first hand, her work ethic, passion and integrity. And I knew that level of care was what I wanted for my book. It was important for me to work with a publisher where it would be a collaborative process, yet with a team that paid attention to every last detail… especially the ones I didn’t even know I needed. The Capucia team delivered that and more by providing excellent guidance and communication every step of the way to ensure my project could stay on a timeline for an important speaking event. We met my deadline goal and the results of becoming a published author have been a dream come true!"
Beth Benatti Kennedy, MS, LMFT
Author, Career Recharge
SHALL WE TALK ABOUT YOUR Book?
Your publishing journey begins with a single conversation.