Dr. Kenneth Harris
There Are No Coincidences
Synchronicities are all around us and they can help us on our path to evolving spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Many of us can recall a time where we set out to do one thing and something else happened that created something special for us. Perhaps you’ve had the experience of meeting someone whom you deeply felt was meant to be in your life at that time.
Synchronicity: The Magic. The Mystery. The Meaning is a collection of the author’s real-life stories about synchronicity that can serve as a guide to help you remember the hidden meanings of your own synchronicities.
This book is for those who are looking for
- -Signs to confirm you are on the right spiritual path
- -Affirmations, confirmation, validation that you are on the right track in life
- -Understanding about the meaning of your own synchronicities
Author, Dr. Kenneth Harris offers a blueprint for understanding the hidden meaning of your own synchronicities. It defines the seven types of synchronicities, answers the six reasons they happen to us, and gives you five questions to ask yourself for interpreting your synchronicities and gives you four practices to ensure having more synchronicities.
In Synchronicity you will discover
- -When you connect the dots you will discover nothing is random
- -No one has been sent into your life by accident: they are either a lesson or blessing
- -That the Universe will align you with the right people, things, and situations that guide you on your path
- -To trust the universe to send the right people into your life at the right time
If you are looking for more meaning, purpose, and connection in your life pay attention to the signs the Universe is sending through synchronicities.
About the Author
Dr Kenneth Harris
Dr. Ken Harris, M.S., D.C., chiropractor, educator, lecturer, workshop presenter, author and keynote speaker, was the founder of Waldwick Wellness Center in New Jersey. The center was a multi-doctor facility providing all-natural health and wellness care for forty-five years.
A pioneer in holistic healing, Dr. Harris first established his practice in 1974 and in 1993 established the Mind-Body Wellness Education Center, dedicated to the exploration, understanding and promotion of the mind-body-spirit connection.
Dr. Harris is an honors graduate, magna cum laude, valedictorian and former professor of New York Chiropractic College. He holds a BA in psychology and an MS in education.