The Path That Beckons
BY DEBBIE LAMB TURNER
Set out TODAY on your unexplored journey of passion, joy and purpose!
Are you in a transition that’s uncomfortable, unsettling, and maybe a bit overwhelming? Is there a stirring deep within, calling you to something more, but you’re not sure what that is? Or is it simply time to make a change in your life?
You are not alone. We all experience similar “seasons” in life. Let’s navigate this shift together, exploring the steps that will lead to the joyful and exuberant life that awaits you!
In The Path That Beckons you’ll:
- Discover what’s possible on your path and what your soul needs to embark on a new journey.
- Let go of what no longer serves you, so you can move forward with ease and joy.
- Be inspired by other women as they share their deeply personal stories, complete with the heart lessons they’ve learned on their own journeys.
- Take decisive action by thoughtfully working through the meaningful (and fun!) exercises included in each chapter.
- Chart a new course, following insightful waymarkers and taking new steps daily that will lead to a life you love.
Publication date: January 19, 2016
Page Count: 186
About the Author
Debbie Lamb Turner
Like most things in life, I’m constantly changing.
I haven’t always embraced change, but I’m learning the older I get, life is nothing but change.
It’s going to happen whether we like it or not, so why not jump on and enjoy the ride!
I used to be very goal oriented, always working towards ‘something’.
Recently, I finally grasped the true concept of enjoying – no — “DELIGHTING” IN THE JOURNEY! And what an exhilarating, painful, magical, terrifying and precious journey it is.