Capucia LLC is a boutique publishing services company that understands your book is your “baby” – an extension of who you are. We know you’ve spent months, years or even decades dreaming of this moment, when the book that’s been waiting to come out is ready for “delivery.”
We also understand the overwhelm, frustration and confusion that can stop authors in their tracks when it comes to turning a completed manuscript into a beautiful, professional-looking book that people want to buy.
Expanding on our 14 years of award-winning work for CEO and best-selling author, Christine Kloser, we’re now growing our services to offer the transformational author community everything you need to “birth” your book – from editing and custom design services to proofing, publishing in print and digital form, distribution across online platforms around the world, and monthly publishing “mastermind” calls to support you through the process… and more!
If you’re looking for a company to trust with your book – one who will treat it with the same tender-loving-care you would – look no further. Our author-centric approach is a breath of fresh air in what many experience as a “churn ‘em and burn ‘em” industry. Our commitment is to quality rather than quantity.
You’ll never feel forgotten with us; your Capucia Publishing Concierge will be with you every step of the way – gently guiding you through the process, keeping you updated on the progress of your book, ensuring deadlines are met, and seeing you across the finish line until your book is in hand and making a difference in your readers’ lives.
Capucia Publishing Package includes:
Your Look, Feel and Essence
- Professionally Designed Custom Cover
- Custom Interior Formatting – Print and Digital Versions
- Image Insertion (B/W: print format – Color: digital format only)
- Final Proofreading – Includes grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting
Personal Guidance Every Step of the Way
- Personal Publishing Concierge
- Create Space, Kindle & Ingram Spark Account Setup
- 1-on-1 Account Use Training
- Detailed Editorial Assessment and Recommendations
- Two Rounds of Editing By Our Professional Team
- Back Cover Copy Review and Edit
- Amazon and Kindle Category Suggestion
- ISBN, Barcode, LOC Control #, and Copyright Registration
You Retain Ownership and Royalties
- 100% Ownership of Final Print and Digital Files
- Zero Royalties (You keep ALL profit from book sales)
- 100% Rights to Your Book (You are in control)
Your Book – Into the Hands of Your Readers
- Your Book Available for Purchase on Amazon, Kindle, iBook, Nook, Baker and Taylor Bilo, KOBO, Barnes & Noble, Libstor and more
- Ingram Catalog Listing for Book Store Availability
- Listing in Capucia online catalog
- 50 Printed Copies Delivered to Your Door
- Print-Ready Files for Business Card and Promotional Postcard
- Announcement to Christine Kloser’s Facebook Community When Your Book is Released